Only a secure person will give power to others.
When you empower others, it says five things about you.
• You are confident in your abilities and you are secure in your job.
• You genuinely want to help others “Learn, Grow and Succeed”.
• You are a good judge of character and work ethic.
• You are concerned about other people’s welfare and development (Not just your own).
• You are a Leader who will champion others.
Empowering others also inspires them. It shows confidence in and respect for their abilities and contributions. You become a role model for Team Building and Leadership.
Your next step should probably be a little more research.
Let’s have coffee (My treat).
Douglas Jones (506) 386-5868
Or Private Message me below: